Hi! Please don't forget to label your posts with the date the reading is due and your name and last name. So, for example, for the first blog post I would label my post with these two tags "09/11/2014" and "Ali Bolcakan" [without the quotes of course].
10/16/2014
Flood Response
Even if the connection between Gilgamesh and the flood and Genesis and the Quran are similar I don't see how that would disprove that it happened. To me it proves it even more that it was possible, but it's interesting to note how different the opinions of different people are. I feel like this is similar with everything in the world, even science. When I learn biology I think that there has to be a God and that I am simply discovering the small complexities in the vast universe that He has created. Other people see it as proof that there is no way that any being could have created something so complex. It's all a matter of perspective.
Labels:
09/16/2014,
Rabab J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.