Hi! Please don't forget to label your posts with the date the reading is due and your name and last name. So, for example, for the first blog post I would label my post with these two tags "09/11/2014" and "Ali Bolcakan" [without the quotes of course].
9/29/2014
Y: The Last Man
After reading Y: The Last Man, it left me feeling unsatisfied. Although I was unsatisfied with the way it ended it definitely captured my attention and was hands down my favorite reading thus far. Unlike many of the other readings I wanted to read more when the selection was finished. I am really curious as to what happens to the world as a whole with Yorick being the only known man left on the planet. I was really into the reading to say the least. However, I still do not see where some of the characters fit into the whole story. It is as if they were introduced near the beginning and then forgot about. I really enjoy movies and fictional topics that deal with the White House or some sort of rebel group. In this case both were main topics in the plot. I am really curious to see how Hero and Yorick react when they see each other, because I KNOW it is going to happen. I will probably search for the rest of the series online.
Labels:
9/30/14,
Matthew Thomas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also felt as though the end of this volume was quite the cliffhanger. I would love to read more of the series.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your statement that this reading has been one of the most enjoyable ones so far. I too am anxious to see how Yorick and Hero will react to seeing each other once they find each other. I was also surprised to see Hero join the Amazons but maybe it was due to her past abusive relationships.
ReplyDelete