Hi! Please don't forget to label your posts with the date the reading is due and your name and last name. So, for example, for the first blog post I would label my post with these two tags "09/11/2014" and "Ali Bolcakan" [without the quotes of course].
11/10/2014
Bounty Response
This story was very interesting and sad because we see it from the point of view of a character that is subject to a lot of discrimination and who has to deal with a lot of problems. I particularly liked the ending because even after his life is good and Connie is safe he thinks still joins the rebellion because he realizes that the problems that the world faces are much bigger than his own. I think that's important to reflect on in our own lives because even if we don't personally face problems, we should still work to make the world a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.