Hi! Please don't forget to label your posts with the date the reading is due and your name and last name. So, for example, for the first blog post I would label my post with these two tags "09/11/2014" and "Ali Bolcakan" [without the quotes of course].
12/08/2014
Fourth Essay
For the fourth essay, I will be writing about the common streak that is shared by different conceptions of the zombie genre. After doing some sufficient research, I plan on comparing and contrasting the characteristics they hold, digging deeper behind the meaning of their commonalities and differences. I would also really like to find out the root behind all these stories. What kinds of fear and crises drive the existence of the zombie genre. I want to see how the zombie genre has evolved and remained static at the same time. I am looking forward to writing this essay and learning about zombies and all their glory.
Labels:
12/08/2014,
Amanda Jung
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you will have plenty enough to write about. Each of these facets should prove very interesting, especially the evolution of the genre; a topic I considered exploring.
ReplyDeleteI too think it is incredibly important to dig deeper and look beyond the facade when it comes to the zombie genre as a whole. It is very complex and definitely a misunderstood genre.
ReplyDelete