Hi! Please don't forget to label your posts with the date the reading is due and your name and last name. So, for example, for the first blog post I would label my post with these two tags "09/11/2014" and "Ali Bolcakan" [without the quotes of course].

12/04/2014

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead is one of my favorite tv shows. I have been watching it since it came out and I always knew that it was based off of a graphic novel/comic book, but I never got the chance to read them. I started watching The Walking Dead after I saw the movie Zombieland with Jesse Eisenberg and Emma Stone. The concept of a zombie apocalypse is something I find very interesting and after watching the first couple of episodes of The Walking Dead I was hooked. It was interesting to note the differences between the tv show and the comic book. I was a little confused at first as the comic featured different characters and didn't follow the exact storyline from the tv show, but it was intriguing to see how the graphics in the comics had a completely different effect than the effects and CGI that are shown in the tv show. This assignment was definitely one of my favorite ones we have done so far as I was able to read the literature behind one of my favorite tv shows - something I haven't done for movies and tv shows (I definitely should start).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.