Hi! Please don't forget to label your posts with the date the reading is due and your name and last name. So, for example, for the first blog post I would label my post with these two tags "09/11/2014" and "Ali Bolcakan" [without the quotes of course].

12/08/2014

Final Essay


For my final essay, I will be talking about the different portrayal of zombies in different types of zombie films, ranging from the common apocalyptic nature as shown in the Walking Dead, to the comical Zombie films like Zombieland, and possibly other genres like zomcom. Through this analysis, I plan on delving into what the portrayal of zombies represents in relation to past movements, as well as what the zombies allegorically stand for and also how non-infected people react to these different waves of zombies. After writing about these differences, I plan on writing about the connection to the apocalypse, as well as any other ways that zombies can be represented and what those representations say about the way zombies influence societal thoughts, specifically in reference to different mediums being television, movies, and graphic novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.