Hi! Please don't forget to label your posts with the date the reading is due and your name and last name. So, for example, for the first blog post I would label my post with these two tags "09/11/2014" and "Ali Bolcakan" [without the quotes of course].
12/08/2014
Essay 4 Topic
For my final essay I will be writing about the first prompt. I find it very interesting how the Walking Dead has grasped such a large following and I think one of the primary reasons for this is because it has a presence in so many mediums. For instance it originally was a comic book series, but then it evolved into a television series, which also sparked the production of it being turned into a video game. I also want to explore why this zombie franchise in specific has been so successful and what sets it apart from other zombie franchises. It will also be beneficial to note the differences between the tv show and the comics because I would want to highlight how this franchise is so dynamic and viewed through so many different lights. Lastly I will also be talking about the "Talking Dead" which is a television series of its own that follows the show and provides another outlet for viewers who enjoy the show to closely follow it.
Labels:
12/09/2014,
Akshay Jain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think analyzing The Talking Dead would be an excellent addition to your essay as it is a segment that discusses important information about the tv show.
ReplyDelete